·
Sir Hurt Locker
1,007 Posts
I get Sir Hurt Locker as my mtb name

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
}SkOrPn--7 said:
Hang on a minute all you guys get really cool names and I get "Sirwankalot" now what's up with that...................
Wahahaha! ROFLMAO :p

I get "King Knarly"

Kinda ghey, if you ask me.

Changing my first name to my nickname gives "Purveyor of Suffering"

...much better :D

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
Bo55Diesel said:
I got the same thing. :confused:
It's likely just a simple program that randomly picks from a pre-defined list of names depending on the letter combinations of names that you input. You can easily make something similar in Microsoft Excel (or any other spreadsheet program).
Try not typing in anything, and it still generates a name (Dirt King) :rolleyes:

It's just for fun anyway ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I get "The Skid Kid"

I kinda like it, haha

ETA: this sucks, ncfisherman got that too, oh well. I guess it's like real life, there are bound to be more people than you with that name.

ETA2: try a mixture of first, middle, and last names. I also get "Spin Diesel", "Ned Shred", and "undefined" i guess it doesn't like certain name combos, haha

·
Full of hot air
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gr8outdrsmn said:
I get "The Skid Kid"

I kinda like it, haha

ETA: this sucks, ncfisherman got that too, oh well. I guess it's like real life, there are bound to be more people than you with that name.

ETA2: try a mixture of first, middle, and last names. I also get "Spin Diesel", "Ned Shred", and "undefined" i guess it doesn't like certain name combos, haha
I put your user name in & got "Poser Disposer" (It's obviously just some random fun)

·
Registered
375 Posts
f3rg said:
"He Who Does Not Suck"

Wow, that thing is totally accurate!
I thought you made that up so I put your name in.

Mine was Phred Destroyer. Totally stupid.
So I put my whole first name in and got Big Boss Hoss, which isn't any better.
Then I put in my MTBR username and last name and got QuadZilla. That's more like it.

·
Live, Freeze, and Ride
315 Posts
Crustius Maximus using my screenname, XC Slammer using my real name.
I'll take Crustius Maximus, latin for : can be very grouchy, or covered in mud, blood, and sweat. :)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts