Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you are looking for some friendly trail intel or someone to show you some trails based on your riding style, let me or any one of the other flag guys here know. I am always looking for a reason to slack on being productive and go ride.

·
bland
1,294 Posts
Go to FlagBikeRev and chat up the crew. Everyone there rides and wants you to have a good time. They also have the best coffee in town and world class high-fives.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
ra:

I have been discussing this thread with rockman behind the scene and he tells me he has hooked up with some riders off MTBR postings and had a great experience. If you don't want to provide anything but information and rockman chooses to not help out I will fill the void if necessary. Is 77Ranger up for guiding? He already ripped me a new one for being stupid, so I am not sure where he stands.
It's a public forum not a mandatory if you post you are a guide......forum. No one needs to do that, ever. Your posts where you declare that this person or that person must do this or do that is total b#llsh$t.

No one cares anymore about your blabber. Post some stoke and positive input to trail building, that is the TD stuff we enjoy, not your button pushing crap. I actually like you in person, you seem like an ok guy but this crap demanding that we do all of things you feel is needed is ridiculous.

I have a fiance, a 5 year old daughter, child support payments, a job I don't really care to do but have to, a passion for skiing powder, art, riding bikes, trail building and advocacy interests, etc.

What I'm saying is is that we all don't get to just sit around to build trails and make enemy's with the Forest Service. If you want to create a guiding service or a new map or to take some one out on a friendly tour than go ahead, it's America but please for gods sake give us a f$cking break.

What A Country!

·
The .05 percent
1,044 Posts
It's a public forum not a mandatory if you post you are a guide......forum. No one needs to do that, ever. Your posts where you declare that this person or that person must do this or do that is total b#llsh$t.

No one cares anymore about your blabber. Post some stoke and positive input to trail building, that is the TD stuff we enjoy, not your button pushing crap. I actually like you in person, you seem like an ok guy but this crap demanding that we do all of things you feel is needed is ridiculous.

I have a fiance, a 5 year old daughter, child support payments, a job I don't really care to do but have to, a passion for skiing powder, art, riding bikes, trail building and advocacy interests, etc.

What I'm saying is is that we all don't get to just sit around to build trails and make enemy's with the Forest Service. If you want to create a guiding service or a new map or to take some one out on a friendly tour than go ahead, it's America but please for gods sake give us a f$cking break.

What A Country!
nice post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are looking for some friendly trail intel or someone to show you some trails based on your riding style, let me or any one of the other flag guys here know. I am always looking for a reason to slack on being productive and go ride.
I will be in Flag this week Mon, Tues, Wed for work and want to ride in the afternoon if possible. I rode out of Buffalo Park 3/4 5PM and loved it (first ride in Flag) and then went to 10 and 12 hr days so I didn't get a chance to ride again. The recent snow may make things a little muddy but I am game to try and would enjoy some company. I am intermediate level.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts