Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highlights of the entire Oleta River State Park mountain bike trail system in North Miami Beach, FL. Filmed with the GoPro HD at 960p resolution.

Trails include: Strangler Fig, El Diablo, Half Pipe, Americorps, Gator Bank, Gumbo Limbo, Dragon's Gate, Dragon's Tail, Kitchen Sink, FIU Overlook, French Connection, Christmas Tree, Oyster Ridge, Mangrove Bridge, High Pass, Robinson Ridge, Gilligan's Island, Area 51, Goldstick, and Volunteer.

·
Registered
434 Posts
nice.......

when did you shoot that>>>??? i was down there around christmas time and gilligans was closed bc they said it was flooded.....

was that all the flooding was>>>???? doesnt look like too much water to me....

love that place...1st trail Ive ever been on....

nice video....

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nicolicious said:
when did you shoot that>>>??? i was down there around christmas time and gilligans was closed bc they said it was flooded.....

was that all the flooding was>>>???? doesnt look like too much water to me....

love that place...1st trail Ive ever been on....

nice video....
Rode on Dec. 30... yep, it was closed... we poached it :devil: There were some worse parts I didn't include in the video. Honestly, if I hadn't flown 2000 miles I wouldn't have poached it...

·
Registered
434 Posts
2000 miles????

wow, i used to live 30 min from there--- now up in north florida and im too much of a puss to ride anywhere up here.... just did a face plant at carter road.....

oh the good old days.... hey how is your go pro camera????

i have the 720 contourhd and it seems to be real *****y..... kinda of a
'work when it wants to' piece of electronic....

has the go pro been stable for you???

im on my second contourhd... 1st one just doesnt powerup anymore... and the second one
refuses to work if u switch sd cards too fast.... you have to take the battery out and wait at least 10 min before it will turn on again....

·
PROEDGEBIKER.COM
1,304 Posts
nicolicious said:
wow, i used to live 30 min from there--- now up in north florida and im too much of a puss to ride anywhere up here.... just did a face plant at carter road.....

im on my second contourhd... 1st one just doesnt powerup anymore... and the second one
refuses to work if u switch sd cards too fast.... you have to take the battery out and wait at least 10 min before it will turn on again....
where did you buy your CHD from Nico?

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nicolicious said:

I love the GoPro HD... it's been very stable. You can see the progression of GoPro models from my other videos to now at www.youtube.com/quik564 . YouTube also degrades the image a bit after upload, the original is crystal clear. The HD is obviously better pic quality but also much more stable and comes with a rechargeable battery and better volume options too. Sick. All other helmet cams I've seen are sub-par.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.