Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
youtube.com/quik564
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Markham is amazing, with some great bridges and features... check out my video of it... it's a must ride! :thumbsup:

HOLLYWOOD33 said:
That's a great looking park!

I need to make it out there one day.....

Have you guys ridden Markham, and if so, how do they compare?

·
Registered
7 Posts
@ Quik564, you got the best band in the world for the soundtrack to your alafia vid. passafire from savannah - seen those guys a gazillion times. IMHO alafia is one of the best trails around and i love riding the roller coaster trail, it has great flow to it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
loved your video...I noticed that on bridges you went backwards on a certain section...per the swampers that maintain Alafia, they would ask that you don't run the one-way trails in the wrong direction...I know this because I thought a backwards ride day would be fun, like they do at Carter Road...they said NO....just a heads up...I know you probably don't care...

·
Heroes are overrated.
130 Posts
cgarolr said:
loved your video...I noticed that on bridges you went backwards on a certain section...per the swampers that maintain Alafia, they would ask that you don't run the one-way trails in the wrong direction...I know this because I thought a backwards ride day would be fun, like they do at Carter Road...they said NO....just a heads up...I know you probably don't care...
Which section of Bridges are they running backwards? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
74 Posts
These are some of the best video's I have seen. Love the different point of view picture in picture. I'll be moving from Massachusetts to Palm Harbor and glad there will be some trails I can ride that look good. I will miss MA riding though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Camf said:
Which section of Bridges are they running backwards? :rolleyes:
The climb before the whoop dees....but like I said I don't care...but the maintainers of the park do...just trying to help a brother out...

I ride there every weekend, so I can easily spot a portion of a trail....

·
I hate that name.
1,643 Posts
cgarolr said:
Nah, it just appears to be an editing mix up. They start Bridges, then fade into Shelley's Loop, then fade back into the whoops on Bridges. Also, the part at the beginning is Frank's Playground, not Rockgarden.

·
Heroes are overrated.
130 Posts
cgarolr said:
The climb before the whoop dees....but like I said I don't care...but the maintainers of the park do...just trying to help a brother out...

I ride there every weekend, so I can easily spot a portion of a trail....
Maybe you should pay more attention next time you're out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.