Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in riding Mt Diablo this Wednesday or Thursday at around 4:00 pm? Last week we had a group of four (EBrider, Cohenfive, Biggz and myself) and had a great time.
Parking at the Mormon Church, ride on NorthGate to Little Pine Creek, Stage Road to Buckeye (ST), cross the road and up Burma to Mothers (ST), down to Diablo Ranch trail (ST) anr return to the cars on Little Pine Creek. The mileage is about 18 miles (rough guess) and 2 1/2 hours ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Wednesday is no go for me, and I'll have to play things by ear for Thursday. Last week I left early, brought my bike, clothes, etc to work, made a big deal out of it. Not sure if that will swing again this week, but that's what sick days are made for right?

I was thinking of something a little more extensive however. Probably head up Wall point to Summit all the way up to around the Juniper campground, mess around there for a bit, then down mothers, to Diablo Ranch Trail, to Buckeye. Anyone who feels like 3 hours of saddle time is welcome to join me, otherwise maybe I'll just meet up with you at the top of Burma, if Thursday happens to be your day. If I take a day off to ride it has to be at least 3 hours!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,962 Posts
i'm back out of town this week. have a great ride and maybe i'll be able to hook up with you next week....had a great weekend on the bike--rode annadel saturday, then took my wife and son around the chabot loop sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
you riding?

VTT said:
Anyone interested in riding Mt Diablo this Wednesday or Thursday at around 4:00 pm? Last week we had a group of four (EBrider, Cohenfive, Biggz and myself) and had a great time.
Parking at the Mormon Church, ride on NorthGate to Little Pine Creek, Stage Road to Buckeye (ST), cross the road and up Burma to Mothers (ST), down to Diablo Ranch trail (ST) anr return to the cars on Little Pine Creek. The mileage is about 18 miles (rough guess) and 2 1/2 hours ride.
Are you going on Wednesday?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leif said:
Are you going on Wednesday?
No, only Thursday morning.
But in the next weeks I would like to start riding twice/week on Tuesdays evening at 5:30 either Briones, Black Diamond Mines or Shell Ridge for 1 1/2- 2 hours and Thurdays for longer rides, probably Mt Diablo. PM me if you are interested.
 

·
Aaron
Joined
·
107 Posts
You should join us next Tuesday at Briones

VTT said:
No, only Thursday morning.
But in the next weeks I would like to start riding twice/week on Tuesdays evening at 5:30 either Briones, Black Diamond Mines or Shell Ridge for 1 1/2- 2 hours and Thurdays for longer rides, probably Mt Diablo. PM me if you are interested.
Danger Dan, Biggz and I had a great ride last night at Briones. We'll do it again I'm sure next Tuesday at Briones - you should come.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RatherBeRiding said:
Danger Dan, Biggz and I had a great ride last night at Briones. We'll do it again I'm sure next Tuesday at Briones - you should come.
I began to ride Briones last Fall with Dan'ger and EBrider but I haven't done it lately. I will be happy to start again a Tuesday ride with you guys. Could we start a little earlier, maybe around 5-5 1/2 pm, or is it conflicting with someone work schedule?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
VTT said:
I began to ride Briones last Fall with Dan'ger and EBrider but I haven't done it lately. I will be happy to start again a Tuesday ride with you guys. Could we start a little earlier, maybe around 5-5 1/2 pm, or is it conflicting with someone work schedule?
I'm usually the lame duck I think.. I don't start work until 9, which gets me off work and at home by 6, and at the Alhambra enterance by 6:30. Fortunately I have a flexible schedule so if I come in by 8 I can probably get off a little early. Of course, starting that early means riding for 3 or more hours, or renaming the ride the Briones Evening ride. Not a big deal for me considering my light is weak.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top