Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
It's actually 104 in Clayton right now in my backyard (4:25pm) under the Mulberry tree. I finished my ride this morning at 10:30 and it was already 92 in my backyard. On the mountain it was at least 5-10 degrees more. Ouch...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EBrider said:
On second thought, it is 100 in Clayton right now and it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I anyone available before work?
I am available early Thursday and I would like to be back by 10:00 am (I need to get ready for my MTB trip). I guess in order to avoid frying our brains it will be safer to postpone the Tuesday ride and ride Thursday instead.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
VTT said:
I am available early Thursday and I would like to be back by 10:00 am (I need to get ready for my MTB trip). I guess in order to avoid frying our brains it will be safer to postpone the Tuesday ride and ride Thursday instead.
I'm good for an early ride Thursday. It was still around 100 at 7 PM today (102 in the car and 92 in the back yard).

Mroh, I hope you can make it Thursday. If not, I can take you out any time next week that my be a little cooler.

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
VTT said:
Spray the inside of your brain bucket with pam so the scrambles don't stick.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can't make an AM ride this week

The temps were pretty high at Auburn this weekend. My start time riding FHDL was close to 1PM and it was baking out there. Gotta admit I wasn't looking forward to the high temps again tomorrow evening.

I'll take you up on your offer for next week. Let's hope for a 10 degree break in the temps.

VTT - have a great trip.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Mavmavv said:
You guys ever ride the castle rock entrance? Ive been summiting from there lately, definitely some good climbs and descents. Passes rock city, mucho fun. Ill be out there most likely this weekend.
Sometimes we start from Borges Ranch or Shell Ridge and go out that way, but that means driving to the trail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.