Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on the DH trail at the mountain? Is the trail head on the lee & kyle canyon connect road? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
109 Posts
aggro said:
Does anyone have any info on the DH trail at the mountain? Is the trail head on the lee & kyle canyon connect road? Thanks in advance!
Hey Aggro,

I will ask my friend who rides there often. I will get back to you.

Peace

·
Registered
36 Posts
Any word on the DH trail? Are there any other good trials to ride up there? Maps, directions.....

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Wolverine said:
Any word on the DH trail? Are there any other good trials to ride up there? Maps, directions.....
I can show you where the singletrack ride is(bristlecone loop) but you will be forced to ride with some of us locals:)

Shawn

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm a local rider (by 2 months). But then I think 90% of the population in the BC, Henderson, Valley area have lived here for less than 5 years. I just need to stop returning to Bootleg and try some of the other trails out.

Jason

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
I'm told

Wolverine said:
I'm told but have not ridden these

but on the connector road coming from Mt. Charleston the trail starts down at or around the "8000 ft elevation" marker and ends up back on the main road near a school or church.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8,000 ft. marker

I guess a trip up the mt looking for that marker is on for me soon.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well did the DH

Redmon and i checked out the Dh run. Delayed by a wreck on the road we found the trail by robbers roost. 1/2 way down the doubletrack(thinking we were on the wrong trail) we found someone else who had just rode it. Anyways = LAME not worth the time to shuttle. All just a wide rocky trail going down. nothing challenging at all :(

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,644 Posts
Charleston DH

Her is a map of the trail from our ride several weeks ago. It isn't the greatest DH around, but has some light entertainment value. I made the mistake of running bar ends and was getting slapped in the head by all the brush and saplings along the trail.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Regarding Charleston dh...

aggro said:
Last winter one of the ski patrol dudes at the LV Ski Resort said that they were working on making some dh runs and possibly some races. Does anyone know whats up with that? Bueller? Anyone?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts