Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 MTBR MBO Holiday Discount
\
Three full days of unequalled single-track riding will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Each day will offer 4-7 fully supported ride options that leave from camp. The campground is on over nine acres along the bank of the Willamette River. Combine nearly 500 miles of singletrack, 100's of cyclists, two days of camping, three squares meal a day, Fat Tire Beer Garden and tons of demo bikes.Bike video's nightly, clinics, mechanics, massage, demo bikes and gear, vendors, movies, local artisans and games right at camp. There is a riverside amphitheater and a "north shore" trials course. Three local, farm-fresh meals a day (BBQ Friday Night and Salmon Dinner Saturday Night) plus award winning microbrews and wines in our beer garden will keep riders fueled. Each day offers intermediate and advanced ride options, or a different option altogether.
Event Date: August 18-20
Fees: Special Holiday Discount Price (through Dec 24th): $130.00
www.mtbikeoregon.com
Contact me at: [email protected] for a FREE DVD

·
Gittyup!
528 Posts
$130 is a flippin' steal. Heck, you could drop that on food and beer alone for 3 days of destination riding! Add in camping, showers, entertainment.... dang. That should garner some interest. And oh ya, it's in Oakridge... one of the best, least crowded, quality riding destinations on the planet. You should pack the house for '06!

Randy23 said:
2006 MTBR MBO Holiday Discount
\
Three full days of unequalled single-track riding will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Each day will offer 4-7 fully supported ride options that leave from camp. The campground is on over nine acres along the bank of the Willamette River. Combine nearly 500 miles of singletrack, 100's of cyclists, two days of camping, three squares meal a day, Fat Tire Beer Garden and tons of demo bikes.Bike video's nightly, clinics, mechanics, massage, demo bikes and gear, vendors, movies, local artisans and games right at camp. There is a riverside amphitheater and a "north shore" trials course. Three local, farm-fresh meals a day (BBQ Friday Night and Salmon Dinner Saturday Night) plus award winning microbrews and wines in our beer garden will keep riders fueled. Each day offers intermediate and advanced ride options, or a different option altogether.
Event Date: August 18-20
Fees: Special Holiday Discount Price (through Dec 24th): $130.00
www.mtbikeoregon.com
Contact me at: [email protected] for a FREE DVD

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mt Bike Oregon

Thanks we try and please

It is a sweet deal, we just want to have a fun event!

I think some people think this is too good to be true and maybe a scam...I get a lot of that on out of state boards, not so much the Oregon board because many people know me.

Hope you all can make it

Plus signing up now helps us get money for the brochures and our MTBR ad's

Thanks
Randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.