Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cooked perc rode what a deal. Marinated Prawns in pepper jelly, Raspberry Chipotle marinated Chicken, Lemon Pepper Scallops, Marinated Steak, rice with tomato & dill, grilled skewered veggies with Italian dressing. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
New Career for dog?

Chico-American Chef? Sounds good bro, send some this way! How long before perc went OTB?

·
I AM I AM
2,222 Posts
Mmm, your cookings sounds good.

School holidays over here now, I've got too many weedy bushes to pull out before I think about building any trails - hmm just started giving the kids pocket money, I'll have to get some minauture shovels & put them to work soon!

How was your party? Of was it just Mrperc & you?

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ducktape said:
Mmm, your cookings sounds good.

School holidays over here now, I've got too many weedy bushes to pull out before I think about building any trails - hmm just started giving the kids pocket money, I'll have to get some minauture shovels & put them to work soon!

How was your party? Of was it just Mrperc & you?
My sweet lady how you bee :devil:

It was a light turn out few friends in the neighborhood & there kids with friends lots of food though. :thumbsup:

The kids could build a sweet pump track for cheap, well kinda cheep.:idea: Might want to check the child labor laws first though. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.