Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Silent Rider
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to Fort Leonard Wood in April. Any nearby trails? I am coming from Fort Stewart and the nearest decent trail is about 45 minutes away by interstate. I am kind of hoping the driving time will be less to be able to ride some decent trails.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,771 Posts
Closest trail to you s Kaintuck near Newburg. I've heard mixed reviews on it. They used to have a MB race here -- folks have told me it's kind of washed out in places but has some decent sections. There's a short cross country course in Rolla. And down Springfield way there is a nice trail at Sac River north of town. Best trails are down by Potosi -- Berryman, Council Bluff, Middle Fork section of the Ozark Trail. Check the trail review sections on this site for more info. You should get some trail built at Ft. Lost in the Woods -- got to be great potential there. I rode Camp Robinson in Little Rock this fall, that's on a National Guard base.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.