Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after doing some thinking and discussing it with my other half i have decided to sell my Cannondale Perp 2 and get a different bike. The perp is a 2008 that i bought brand new 1 month ago. Anyone interested get at me and lets see what we can work out. the bike is 1 month old has MINOR scratches (NO DINGS NO DENTS ) it is completely stock. the bike is a blast to ride. get at me for more details

I KNOW WRONG SECTION !!! But its not a classified

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol it does kinda appear to be a classified doesnt it lol...

its a medium and if i can get $1900 obo its gone its only bin ridden a few times its only a month old... like i said it was a left over....

its ACTUALLY supposed to be a post about me upgrading to a bike better suited for the type of ridding i do

i just included the fact that im selling the bike in the post ( SNEAKY SNEAKY)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sweet dude, The dh bug has bitten you I take it. I trade off my 02 rm125 for a demo 09 specialized demo 7 II. The demo I have is basically new. A little scratch in the top tube is all the cosmetic damage on it. Went to blue mountain last weekend and had a blast. I think my mtb buddies were a little surprised that I could keep up. I have found out that riding these is very very similar to moto technique. I'll probably see you around one of the trails one day, I will be going to diablo Friday and Sunday.

-Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts