Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are moving to CO this summer for work. Our jobs will be in the south denver metro area. As part of our move we will be making a trip out to Denver in June. We need to give our realtor some areas we're interested in, to look for homes. Her job has given us some ideas, but I would rather listen to a bunch of cyclists. I would love to be able to ride from my driveway to the trailhead. We like more suburban areas. Any ideas?

Thanks,

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
scurra said:
My wife and I are moving to CO this summer for work. Our jobs will be in the south denver metro area. As part of our move we will be making a trip out to Denver in June. We need to give our realtor some areas we're interested in, to look for homes. Her job has given us some ideas, but I would rather listen to a bunch of cyclists. I would love to be able to ride from my driveway to the trailhead. We like more suburban areas. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Golden is the typical answer. Great trails close.

·
Registered
286 Posts
scurra said:

Thanks,
Morrison is pretty sweet too

·
Registered
150 Posts
scurra said:

Thanks,
I work in the DTC (south Denver) and live on the Englewood/Littleton border. 15 minutes to good riding and lakes for the dogs. 15-20 minutes to work in the DTC. 15 minutes to Denver for drinking and eating. 1 hr 20 min to Copper for snowboarding.

It is still one of the more affordable areas that is close to everything.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Basically, from South to North

Roxborough, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Morrison, Lakewood, Golden

The edge of the world lies just north of Golden...

"There be bike hating trail nazis"

There's also Kittredge, Evergreen, Conifer and Deer Creek if you're not opposed to a little commute - these are in the hills :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Great info. How is the community of Lakewood? Looks like that is the most direct east area? Crime? Schools?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.