Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know how the Poploc lever gets mounted on your handlebar? I think my shop put it on upside down. I can't find any pictures of it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I put mine on my left bar with lever moving from bottom/unlocked to top/locked. Otherwise, the lever is in the way of your thumb hitting the release button.

·
I AM I AM
2,222 Posts
It's an awkward looking unit that's for sure & can be hard to figure out which way it's supposed to go.

From memory my unit for the Tora was on the lhs and so that when the fork was locked out the lever was pointing towards the front of the bike and the button was nearest me. So to engage the lever I push forward with my thumb & to disengage just press the button.

But looking at one like this (I assume for the Reba or similar) it would go the opposite way?

Maybe it's safest to say that the cable coming out of it should point towards the front of your bike!

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,347 Posts
The above image is for mounting on the right, my second Reba was supplied with a LHS mounting remote. I'd actually just prefer the lockout to be on the topright stantion as on my other Reba...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts