Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
83 feet less per minute
729 Posts
Cool, I just got through. I thought a snow storm buried you guys out there! My wheel is ready!

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
He seriously could not pay his phone bill? wow, I thought he would be doing well considering everyone says he is the greatest and people are always recommending him. :confused:

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
SMOKEY said:
He seriously could not pay his phone bill? wow, I thought he would be doing well considering everyone says he is the greatest and people are always recommending him. :confused:
don't believe anything Squeaky Wheel says......Larry probably had to have the phones turned off cause Squeak and El Beastro were raking up the phone bill from all their "900" number calls from the shop.....

·
Technology is my friend.
101 Posts
Peace and quiet

FoShizzle said:
don't believe anything Squeaky Wheel says......Larry probably had to have the phones turned off cause Squeak and El Beastro were raking up the phone bill from all their "900" number calls from the shop.....
Naah, I think he turned off the phones on purpose because he is doing important work and does not want to be interrupted. Let's all give Larry a few days of peace and quiet so he can concentrate....

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
cartman said:
Naah, I think he turned off the phones on purpose because he is doing important work and does not want to be interrupted. Let's all give Larry a few days of peace and quiet so he can concentrate....
Is someone waiting for a new frame or set of wheels? :) From the limited news I've seen recently, probably was the weather.

JmZ

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
He didn't even carry Turner two years ago and now I bet they are half the bikes he sells. Seems to me he needs a special Homer line, like the Batphone.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
tscheezy said:
He didn't even carry Turner two years ago and now I bet they are half the bikes he sells. Seems to me he needs a special Homer line, like the Batphone.

You mean the "Packphone" :D

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tscheezy said:
Half?
Try again.
Pretty soon he'll be changing his handle to Turnerrama.

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FoShizzle said:
Now that's low.
The truth is that my wife went down there meaning to cut the line to the credit card scanner in order to curtail my spending & accidentally clipped the phone line.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Now that's low.
The truth is that my wife went down there meaning to cut the line to the credit card scanner in order to curtail my spending & accidentally clipped the phone line.
nice.....

just promise you wont put her in touch with my wife to plant any ideas in her head.....

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
cartman said:
No he's concentrating on MY order. He does need some peace and quiet so he can get it to me, though.

2 Hadley front hubs 20mm, black, 32 hole.
1 Conversion kit to QR for the Hadley hubs, if available.
1 Set of truing implements for the 20mm hubs, either plugs or the Park extension for the TS2 stand (TS2-EX).
1 Mavic XM819 Disc rim.
1 Chris King Steelset headset.

C'mon Larry, I'm waiting!

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Bob the Wheelbuilder said:
No he's concentrating on MY order. He does need some peace and quiet so he can get it to me, though.

2 Hadley front hubs 20mm, black, 32 hole.
1 Conversion kit to QR for the Hadley hubs, if available.
1 Set of truing implements for the 20mm hubs, either plugs or the Park extension for the TS2 stand (TS2-EX).
1 Mavic XM819 Disc rim.
1 Chris King Steelset headset.

C'mon Larry, I'm waiting!
Larry is the wheel nazi...No 36 for you!

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I didn't realize park had an adaptor to do 20mm hubs on the TS2. I usually leave the axle in, sit it on the V and carefully close the uprights.

It's nice to see the adaptor is dual function and allows for 29-ers. Is it required for 20mm though?

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
Bikezilla said:
I didn't realize park had an adaptor to do 20mm hubs on the TS2. I usually leave the axle in, sit it on the V and carefully close the uprights.

It's nice to see the adaptor is dual function and allows for 29-ers. Is it required for 20mm though?
These will actually be the first 20mm through axle wheels I've built. I found the park extension, and though it probably isn't necessary, I WANT one and that's good enough for me. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts