Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
nipp said:
Is Mountain High Cyclery still around? I tried the website (www.mtnhighcyclery.com), but it seems to be down. Does anyone know anything? Thanks.
Still around fer sure. I know they've been having phone issues too. Looks like he forgot to pay the bill on his DNS name....oops.

I'd email him:
[email protected]

or try a call:
970-669-7960

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
Website should be back up today or at the latest tomorrow morning, we switched to a new host server late last year and there was a little mix-up with the domain renewal. The website sucks right now, have had zero time to deal with updating it or working on the new site. Hopefully will manage to find some time to finish the new site soon, or at least get the basic shell up since the current one isn't that useful right now anyway.

The attbi email address is old, if anyone still has that please change it to [email protected]

[email protected], and [email protected] will also work when the site comes back up, and those will be the primary email addresses after I eventually phase out the comcast one. Or you can always call, 970-669-7960 (afternoons are best).

Larry Mettler
Mountain High Cyclery

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
rroeder said:
Hey Larry, just shot you an email, will you get it when the site comes back up? I tried calling you earlier but no answer. Thanks-Rick
Already got it actually, looks like email is working fine, but the main site isn't back up yet. I'll try to get back to you by tonight.
Larry

·
Rocket Scientist
1,010 Posts
Ventanarama said:
Already got it actually, looks like email is working fine, but the main site isn't back up yet. I'll try to get back to you by tonight.
Larry
Larry,
Next time you want to switch or something of that nature let me know.
I could have already had you back online. :D
My wife and I own a small hosting business based in the Denver Metro Area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.