Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody ride a Mountain Cycle Rumble? I found a good deal on one and was curious about what people think about the frame. And also what size of frame did you people get? mountain cycles sizing chart is a little confusing. Thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
rumble

I put one together a few months back. I bought a 2003 from greenfish, very reasonable price. I went with the medium and I'm 6'2", fits just fine with a 50mm stem. I think there top tubes run kind of long, so for most riders I'd recommend the medium unless you're on the shorter side. I only have a few rides on it...so far so good. The frame is very solid, not too heavy (think it's around 5 pounds) made by Kinesis.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But does anybody ride one???

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mike67 said:
I put one together a few months back. I bought a 2003 from greenfish, very reasonable price. I went with the medium and I'm 6'2", fits just fine with a 50mm stem. I think there top tubes run kind of long, so for most riders I'd recommend the medium unless you're on the shorter side. I only have a few rides on it...so far so good. The frame is very solid, not too heavy (think it's around 5 pounds) made by Kinesis.
Thanks Mike67! Thats what i needed to know! Im 6'0" so ill end up getting the medium.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian Peterson said:
I am 6-1 and am putting a Medium together right now.... I can't wait to finish it... Should be fun!!

brian
Sounds good! Im glad to hear from other people with the Rumble. What kind of fork are you putting on it??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Rumble in the city.....

I just got one this week.
Here it is sitting in Larry's shop in Colorado. Almost done. You get the point. It's a medium and I am running the new Vanilla R 130. Plush, plush, and plush. SS is the best. :p

Attachments

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Nimai said:
I just got one this week.
Here it is sitting in Larry's shop in Colorado. Almost done. You get the point. It's a medium and I am running the new Vanilla R 130. Plush, plush, and plush. SS is the best. :p
great looking rig there Z, cant wait for the ride report. actually....I can wait but Id like to read it anyways!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.