1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
TWISTED said:
Yeah! Going "T.O.O. B.I.G"!!!:thumbsup:

OUCH!!
Tim,
One of the pic's above is you hitting the drop right before that gap (right?). You got a shot of yourself airing the gap? That line is nutz!!!:thumbsup:

Dave

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MC9.5 said:
TWISTED said:
Yeah! Going "T.O.O. B.I.G"!!!:thumbsup:

OUCH!!
Tim,
One of the pic's above is you hitting the drop right before that gap (right?). You got a shot of yourself airing the gap? That line is nutz!!!:thumbsup:

Dave
I'm saving the good photos for later:D Gotta give everyone else a chance to post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Broken San andreas

Here is a picture of my san andreas frame after going not so big. This was off a two foot tall jump, my feet slipped off the pedals and but hit the seat and the rest is history.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bobbyjosh said:
Here is a picture of my san andreas frame after going not so big. This was off a two foot tall jump, my feet slipped off the pedals and but hit the seat and the rest is history.
Did you contact MC for a warranty replacent? Your frame is covered under a warranty. If you were given a new frame and treated fairly, please show some respect by removing the negative photo and comment you posted.

Thanks,

Tim

Please reserve this thread for riding photos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As a matter of fact I contacted you directly at the e-mail address in your signature twice, was asked for the same info and heard nothing back. Two months have gone by and I have not received a new frame or even a reply from you or anyone at MC, without sending a follow up e-mail, asking what is going on.

Until this point I was a very satisfied MC customer. I commute EVERY day to work on my Rumble, and used to ride my San Andy every weekend. This experience has seriously tainted my opinion of and experience with MC.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bobbyjosh said:
As a matter of fact I contacted you directly at the e-mail address in your signature twice, was asked for the same info and heard nothing back. Two months have gone by and I have not received a new frame or even a reply from you or anyone at MC, without sending a follow up e-mail, asking what is going on.

Until this point I was a very satisfied MC customer. I commute EVERY day to work on my Rumble, and used to ride my San Andy every weekend. This experience has seriously tainted my opinion of and experience with MC.
I'm sorry if we lost you in our system. We typically are real quick about warranty replacement frames once a customer has sent in all their purchase info with serial#, copy of receipt, and shipping info.

I'll try to find you email and re-forward it to Eric at MC HQ.

Tim

1 - 20 of 86 Posts