Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know about a bike DVD that you can watch on the internet now. The link is TrialsStars.com.

The Documentary is called "BikeTrials: Regaining Balance". It was directed by Sheldon Pearson, and has won awards and was shown in the 2009 Bicycle Film Festival in New York.

I hope you like it. Comments are welcome.

Cheers, Jeff

·
Mi nombre es Austin
228 Posts
I've Mtb with a guy who is currently 3rd in the nation for motorcycle trials, He seem ed to float over everything and he even began to explain to me the skills needed for riding trials, If you learn some trial skills you will become a better riding, period.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Very cool! I've always envied those who have mastered such a high level of precision and finesse on a bike.

The sacrifice, on the other hand...that's a tough one. Your bike may be your girlfriend, but she doesn't have much of a seat on her.:p

·
Registered
145 Posts
Might be an interesting documentary, but that kid needs some public speaking classes. I had to turn it off because I couldn't listen to him any longer. He's feeding the bland engineering stereotype :)

·
Ride Good or Eat Wood
606 Posts
What those guys can do with a bike..... mind boggling. How the hell can they jump further from a stationary start on a bike than I can just using my legs??? I have the greatest admiration for those riders, wish I had their balance and skill!:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.