Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey kids-

Be sure to wish Lance Canfield a happy birthday today. Hell ya buddy 40. He's had a rough summer but he's feeling better everyday. If this is how the "new school" of 40+ year old's ride, you kiddies are in real trouble !

Keep shredding

Happy Birthday Lance !

·
Registered
204 Posts
I did not even know! Lance always deserves a HAPPY B DAY shout out. hope you are felling better and healing up. Lance and Chris have had it pretty rough lately. I swear by the products the brothers put out. I love my Canfield Lucky!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
For me-
Lance is the guy that was the big hucker!
Always the guy going the biggest- Even at the first 4 rampages- he was always on the big move or one of the more knarly lines
1st year- Huge ridgeline step downs.
2nd year- billygoat line- Only one that stuck it clean that year. Qualified 2nd. Then the Canyon gap in the final. I was on that ridge when he jumped it- running after him to see the landing--- And talk about crazy- the take off was full sun- landing looked like a cave- solid black. Like jumping blind, with a Heli overhead.
3rd- out with injury
4th- jumped the 40 footer 4 times, and the bender sender- 35 down- 70 point to point.

Not to mention a lot of weekends watching this nut job older brother of mine- huck big everywhere we went.

Good times the last 12 years Bro-
Happy Birthday man!

Love ya-

Anyone out there got a fun story or pic with Lance in it?

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Heck yeah! Happy B-Day Lance :cornut:
Always remember that 4th Rampage as well; thought for sure you were gonna take the win that year.

·
Where's the chair lift?
293 Posts
Rock on Lance! Happy B-Day!:cornut: Damn, Im 3 weeks from it too.. :eek:Geez.. LOL

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Your freaking old dude! So old that when you land the smell of metmucil eminates from your Pores.
Happy b-day old fart. Keep on rockin lance. Chris get better as well you and I aren't farbehind.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Meh...
Chronological age ain't nofin but a number and there's better livin' thru chemistry. :cool:
So when the young'uns point at you and laughingly call you a "frail old man", you can reply w/, "I'd take exception to that, and your mom walking funny this morning can vouch for it!" :D
Congrats on reaching middle-life! Now, it's time to take over the world! :thumbsup:

·
Where's the chair lift?
293 Posts
Meh...
Chronological age ain't nofin but a number and there's better livin' thru chemistry. :cool:
So when the young'uns point at you and laughingly call you a "frail old man", you can reply w/, "I'd take exception to that, and your mom walking funny this morning can vouch for it!" :D
Congrats on reaching middle-life! Now, it's time to take over the world! :thumbsup:
LOL :thumbsup::cornut::band::rockon::prft:

Well wishes to Chris as well! Glad to hear you are out and on your bike Lance!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts