Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Millertr here. I'm new to the mountain bike scene. I was wondering if there are any mountain bike clubs here in the Knoxville area? I know there are road bike clubs (Wheelmen), but are there any for mountain bikers? I have a couple of buddies that I ride with (they totally kick my a$$ at riding) and we go to the local areas (Haw Ridge, Norris, IC King, etc..)

Also, are there any places that offer classes for beginners? I'll admit that I totally suck! And, if need be, I'll happily join a class that has kids who still use their training wheels... I guess I need to learn the basics... Especially, gearing. What gear for what situation.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

· Registered
175 Posts
Check

clubmtb.com too!

millertr said:
Hello, Millertr here. I'm new to the mountain bike scene. I was wondering if there are any mountain bike clubs here in the Knoxville area? I know there are road bike clubs (Wheelmen), but are there any for mountain bikers? I have a couple of buddies that I ride with (they totally kick my a$$ at riding) and we go to the local areas (Haw Ridge, Norris, IC King, etc..)

Also, are there any places that offer classes for beginners? I'll admit that I totally suck! And, if need be, I'll happily join a class that has kids who still use their training wheels... I guess I need to learn the basics... Especially, gearing. What gear for what situation.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.