Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my sales hat on so apologies in advance.

I organised and attended a Saturday morning clinic in Marin a couple of weeks' ago with Blair Lombardi (world champ, USA Elite Coach, teaches the likes of Marla and Jimena). It was a fab morning and she was sooo patient and cool. She would have stayed with us till dark if she had to.

Anyway, I'm just in the process of organising another two clinics, so I thought it'd be alright to post info here in case anyone is interested.

The first clinic is a four hour session, again in Marin (probably China Camp or Boy Scout Camp, depending on the skill level in the group). It's $100 per hot chick (well, if that's what we're gonna be branded as, might as well use it) with a 6 chick maximum. She teaches her fundamental balance technique which is I've tried and it works (although I'm still crap at switchbacks) and it's open to all levels.

The second clinic (which is still in tentative stages) is a girls' weekend up at Northstar (Lake Tahoe) where she also teaches. It would more than likely be on the weekend of 18/19 September. Blair is currently trying to find out about reduced prices for lodging and lift passes. I am not sure what the structure would be like but more than likely it would be a four hour clinic on Saturday morning and then lift/downhill riding/swimming/jacuzzi in the afternoon, followed by either more riding on Sunday, or another clinic depending on interest.

You can take a look at her website at [email protected] for info on the balance technique.

If you are interested in either, drop me an email. It would be great to get more women on the trails in the Bay Area.

Happy Trails.
Sam Woodward
[email protected]

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
66 Posts
mtbkers said:
I have my sales hat on so apologies in advance.

I organised and attended a Saturday morning clinic in Marin a couple of weeks' ago with Blair Lombardi (world champ, USA Elite Coach, teaches the likes of Marla and Jimena). It was a fab morning and she was sooo patient and cool. She would have stayed with us till dark if she had to.

Anyway, I'm just in the process of organising another two clinics, so I thought it'd be alright to post info here in case anyone is interested.

The first clinic is a four hour session, again in Marin (probably China Camp or Boy Scout Camp, depending on the skill level in the group). It's $100 per hot chick (well, if that's what we're gonna be branded as, might as well use it) with a 6 chick maximum. She teaches her fundamental balance technique which is I've tried and it works (although I'm still crap at switchbacks) and it's open to all levels.

The second clinic (which is still in tentative stages) is a girls' weekend up at Northstar (Lake Tahoe) where she also teaches. It would more than likely be on the weekend of 18/19 September. Blair is currently trying to find out about reduced prices for lodging and lift passes. I am not sure what the structure would be like but more than likely it would be a four hour clinic on Saturday morning and then lift/downhill riding/swimming/jacuzzi in the afternoon, followed by either more riding on Sunday, or another clinic depending on interest.

You can take a look at her website at [email protected] for info on the balance technique.

If you are interested in either, drop me an email. It would be great to get more women on the trails in the Bay Area.

Happy Trails.
Sam Woodward
[email protected]
will you check that web site URL it says page can not be found. i would like to read more
about it.
lis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts