Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
11,822 Posts
Just started using this stand that makes my life easy! Totally adjustable, professional quality, made in U.S.A.

louelift.com

View attachment 1252439 View attachment 1252440
I suspect that you are lou of the lou lift. It'd be beneficial if you acknowledge your affiliation in a signature, etc, so that people don't accuse you of indirectly shilling your product. We used to have forum guidelines that stated this but they seem to be 404 right now.

·
Administrator
11,822 Posts
If he wants to advertise his product, don't you think he should have to pay like all of the other manufacturers?
Well since there is no affiliation noted not sure if he is affiliated. Just going by the user name and the company name. However if he is affiliated we usually allow a little leeway in introducing a product but clamp down on spamming other threads about their product. It's a fine line for sure.

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,875 Posts
If he wants to advertise his product, don't you think he should have to pay like all of the other manufacturers?
you are damn right.

he is shilling, acting like he ain't

bad mojo

same bike in this thread as on the louelift web site

same dude

it's fine if you don't try to hide it, but by slipping in sideways on it, smells fishy right out the gate

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Adjustable height has been pretty standard on decent workstands for a long time, and yes, it's handy. It's the motorization that made me think it was a prank. But hey, if you've an e-bike, why not an e-stand, right?

·
Class Clown
3,719 Posts
Pretty cool, and I thought I was fancy with my Park stand. Park also makes an electric lift but it is not as compact as this one.

With a normal stand you have to unload the bike generally to change the height. Also with e-bikes being a fair bit heavier it's harder to lift onto the stand. I don't think I would bother trying to life mine onto the stand at its highest.

I would like to see a more detailed video, a walk-through if you will.

·
lou926
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry if I was misleading. I am the inventor of the louelift. I will look at forum rules tomorrow and place accordingly. I am aiming to sell to bike shops of which I have a couple local to me that I used for feedback before finalizing my design. I thought it would be cool just to let you know a tool like this is available.

Thanks Lou

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,464 Posts
If you want to sell to shops, you will need to have wholesale pricing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.