Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
I rode 'Whistler XC'
507 Posts
The green is actually not powder or ano but actually painted.

That being said, even though I promised myself I'd never buy a painted frame again because it looks sh!te after a couple months, i would go green over any anodised colour if I had to get another ML now.

As ferretboy said, you really have to see it to really appreciate it. I truly have never seen such an awesome looking paintjob on a bike. The finish is outstanding. It really is beautiful.

By the way....is the ML2 a stretch financially? Just asking cos if you can afford it then this really is a silly question ;)

Cheers
Mint :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Correct you are on the frame being painted Mintsauce and I should know that being dealer and all.lol..The ML2 frame retails for $1795.00 (carbon rear) and the ML2 complete bike (bronze color-sram) retails for $2495.00. Hey that's why we work..to spend!

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
ferretboy said:
...and I should know that being dealer and all.lol..
ferretboy
Glad you've decided to become a part of the forum. If you are a dealer it is common practice (rule?) to state that you are a dealer, either in your signature or your profile.

It lets people out there question your motives and call you a liar when you say something positive about the brands you sell...;)

Plus, it gives people another source for Titus stuff.

cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
geolover said:
ferretboy
Glad you've decided to become a part of the forum. If you are a dealer it is common practice (rule?) to state that you are a dealer, either in your signature or your profile.

It lets people out there question your motives and call you a liar when you say something positive about the brands you sell...;)

Plus, it gives people another source for Titus stuff.

cheers
LOL thanks geolover, I'll do that..attention everyone...attention everyone..yes you in the back sit down and listen. I am a Bicycle Dealer! I didn't state it originally because I was just chiming in. I try to stay objective with my posts so as to not come across all biased and stuff. I usually lurk more just to see what the buzz is and see what people are feeling. But yes, I can be a source for Titus stuff, although I would first direct you to someone in your neck of the woods and only if they cannot get one, then I would be glad to help you guys and gals out. Plus by letting people know that I was a dealer I felt some might be thinking that I was using this forum to sell stuff over the intarweb and that's not my first objective here. (mind control ray being fired up as we speak);)
~Benson

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Red King hubs, Red King headset, Red DT nipples, black spokes, DT rims, Black ML2, Red Magura Marta SL's................that would be the macdaddy ride.

·
I rode 'Whistler XC'
507 Posts
Although the gang have some pretty good ideas there, I feel you should be a tad bit more original :)

I'm thinking GREEN ML2 WITH GREEN KING HUBS AND HEADSET AND EVRYTHING ELSE BLACK LIKE AVID JUICY CARBON, THOMSON, XTR CRANKS, X.O DRIVETRAIN ETC, ETC........(ferretboy....can I borrow your mind-control ray, pretty-please?;) )

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.