Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
skippy from oz
47 Posts
Moto 1

V.P. said:
Does anyone have one yet? would love to see more pictures of it. It (carbon1) was reviewed in mountain bike uk magazine, and got a very good score.
Rode one the other day :
MOTO 1
Amazing bike my mate had it on lone from the Cdale factory , only one here in OZ at the moment , doing the rounds of the mag's for reviews. Dont know if I would go the carbon I would be to worried about damage but it is really well spec'd and the travel is really smooth , steering is just right with a nice compromise of head angle , massive head tube makes the 1.5 steerer look small , awesome brakes and really light for a 6 1/2" travel duelly bike.
This would have to be the the new "do it all bike" from Cdale I would have one but at $9000.00 AUS I would have to win the lotto. The green looks way better in the flesh than in the photos .:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
skippy from oz
47 Posts
No sorry I forgot my camera , but it was rough single track with plenty of tekkie sections and 3-4' drops , handled everything really smoothly , climbs like a goat I couldn't keep up with it on my Gemini it was so fast.
Created lots of interest from riders we met , but all agreed the price factor and the risk of carbon damage as the trails here are very rocky with sandstone and prone to damaging bikes.
Unfortunately it has gone back to the warehouse (with a few scratches shhh) but was a great opportunity to ride such a fine bike.
I have a Gemini and a Judge my mate rides a Perp/Prophet so we no good Cdales.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.