Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Texan
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just back into riding after a couple of years off, I'm fat, old and out of shape. I bought a new bike last week hoping my attention span would last long enough to keep my interest in riding going. I bounce around a lot between hobbies. :rolleyes:

OK, I'm the compulsive type with ADD. :eek:

I think I figured out how to keep my interest in biking going on, and on, and on. A simple $179 camera mounted on my helmet. Went on my first ride of the new bike today and spent the rest of the day playing with, and watching the videos. I'm going back out tomorrow.

Please don't laugh. I'm a 53 year old Grandfather who is severely out of shape, but I have to say, these vids motivate my passion and helps my focus.

biffg's Channel - YouTube

biffg's Channel - YouTube

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I've been involved with lots of sports and various hobbies over my 61 years. They come and go. I've been mtbing for 15 yrs now, and I'm not quitting until my body makes me.

·
Texan
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been involved with lots of sports and various hobbies over my 61 years. They come and go. I've been mtbing for 15 yrs now, and I'm not quitting until my body makes me.
61 and still riding. :thumbsup:

I'm 53 and feel pretty good. I guess in the cycling world I would be out of shape but at work with others in my age group, they could never ride a Mountain Bike at 53 let alone in their 60s. I guess their passion is netflicks, 401ks and recliners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.