Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a huge giant fan but happy they won. I hope that Tiki (former giant and tv radio host can now learn to be positive on all he reports on). Yes anyone can say what they want, but all then all reporters are open for judgement too. Tiki seems to have something against his former team and some teammates. All I can say hey Tiki maybe you should have stayed and maybe you might have been going to another superbowl. But good luck in your future career.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not on giants but that has been Tom's MO in the past. I read in the Post that some players have said that he has let up some. I did see in tonights game he was upset, but why not. The goal in football is to get where - the super bowl. Also jeez what was up with all those stupid comericals. Maybe someday TV will not pay the owners all that money. Also hope we still keep getting free games. I am counting down the days when we will have to pay to see all the games.

·
fuggansonofahowa
1,070 Posts
johnnychimpo said:
With the temps there, looks like the head coach of the Giants might need some treatment for frost bite on his face...

Yeah, he didn't look too well........."mwuhahaha :thumbsup: "

The Giant's only reward for tonight's win, is the chance to be embarrassed in the SuperBowl on February 3rd. (un)Lucky bastids....

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
Everyone knows the Patriots are going to win. With their 'ahem' coaches ability to video tape other teams and such, how can they lose? Sorry, but that scandal made me lose all respect for that team.

Anyways, the Patriots are the darling now so they have to win. I wonder if the NFL is becoming the new 'rasslin'?

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
I don't really care, but the last quarter was a pretty fun game to watch. fumbles left and right two missed field goals, man the coaches where pissed

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK I will say something. My font is not that big. Hey lets hear it from the other fans who love their team but did not make it either. Just put your emblem up here it will here heal your depression. Hey can we see a video of the quarterback just tossing the ball in the air again without looking.

M

·
0 Posts
how about my high school football team?? the cavaliers of chillicothe, ohio. we always sucked before, during and after i was in high school. let's see, 0-10, 0-9-1, 1-9, 0-10 over my four years in high school between '76-'80.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah they won, but it took them 3 field goals in 8 minutes to do it...kinda sad

M

·
0 Posts
Mountain biker 41 said:
Yeah they won, but it took them 3 field goals in 8 minutes to do it...kinda sad
don't forget that one sign of a good team is the ability to win "ugly" games.

i also give the giants props for winning all three playoff games on the road.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts