Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're hosting Mike and the Titus Demo Truck this weekend at Hueston Woods State Park in SW Ohio.

Gonna combine his truckload with our own demo fleet and all the nearby Titus owners I can round up for a mini festival Friday and Saturday, 7-11/12.
To make it more festive, we'll be demoing some Specialized FSR's and Redline 29ers.

Night rides and free camping. Time trials and plans for our new pump track/jump park revealed. And a group ride on our new IMBA designed and built trail

Our area has some great road rides, too. Maybe put some Titus Vuelos and Soleras to the test.

Participants will have the first chance to buy a Motolite/Racer X,/Fireline/Rockhopper/MonoCog demo bike (ours, not Titus') way before the end of the season.
Trade-ins welcomed.

Bring tent/hammock/food.

Bob
513 523-1316
 

Attachments

·
Bike to the Bone...
Joined
·
8,290 Posts
Bikerbob.com said:
We're hosting Mike and the Titus Demo Truck this weekend at Hueston Woods State Park in SW Ohio.

Gonna combine his truckload with our own demo fleet and all the nearby Titus owners I can round up for a mini festival Friday and Saturday, 7-11/12.
To make it more festive, we'll be demoing some Specialized FSR's and Redline 29ers.

Night rides and free camping. Time trials and plans for our new pump track/jump park revealed. And a group ride on our new IMBA designed and built trail

Our area has some great road rides, too. Maybe put some Titus Vuelos and Soleras to the test.

Participants will have the first chance to buy a Motolite/Racer X,/Fireline/Rockhopper/MonoCog demo bike (ours, not Titus') way before the end of the season.
Trade-ins welcomed.

Bring tent/hammock/food.

Bob
513 523-1316
Hi Bob...

With those hostess, I'd love to go ;)

Anyway, it sounds pretty nice, best wishes on your event!
 

·
one sick puppy
Joined
·
356 Posts
Would love to come back and ride but I've got a wedding to attend and you'll just pick up all the chicks with that sweet Mango ML anyway. Hope you get a good turnout.
 

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Above and beyond

Day one of the Titus tour went well, Lots of bikes, food, fun, and sun.

Mike pulled in at noon and in his typical laidback style, got the whole thing set up in no time. The first two riders were some slender coeds with no bike experience. he put them on a pair of mango Motolites. I added some gel set pads and took them to the waterfalls.

By 4pm the place was hopping and Mike was setting everyone up on an amazing fleet of bikes.

Once again he went way above beyond what he needed to do by tuning, fixing, replacing, warranteeing, and instructing all the Titus owners on how their bike functioned. And the greatful riders responded later with a visit to Mike by Samuel Adams.
He offered to do a pro build for anyone who purchases a new bike this weekend. I might buy one myself just for that. His bikes look and work great.

I got to ride two new or prototype bikes, the TRX Cyclocross and a Fireline Isogrid 29er.
That one was a big hit.

Today looks to be hotter and more interesting. Specialized is bring a truckload of demos.
 

Attachments

·
Bike to the Bone...
Joined
·
8,290 Posts
Bikerbob.com said:
Day one of the Titus tour went well, Lots of bikes, food, fun, and sun.

Mike pulled in at noon and in his typical laidback style, got the whole thing set up in no time. The first two riders were some slender coeds with no bike experience. he put them on a pair of mango Motolites. I added some gel set pads and took them to the waterfalls.
.
We can always trust to have you come with some pretty riders....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
Definately was an awesome day. got to try out the Carbon Racer X... It was nice. I think i would rather have the Ti though. Also rode the Fireline. SWEET bike! definately on my list of wants! My fiance rode a nicely outfitted motolite. (actually it was one of the Motolite in the above picture) She loved it. won't stop telling me she wants one now. I guess if I let her get a bike better than the one I have that means i can get a new and better one too, right??

Thanks to bob for hooking us up with a couple of lights for a sweet night ride! and for hosting a killer event. Lots of fun as usual at Hueston Woods SP
 

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Titus first rainy demo day

Even after a big downpour Saturday morning, we had a good day, once the sun returned. A few dips in the waterfalls, more demos,lunch and tuneups by Mike. (Hope your first shower in two days was good.)

Please supply your own caption to the first photo. I am self-censoring mine.

Hats off to Titus Mike. If you see this rig on the road, change your plans and follow him to his next stop.
 

Attachments

·
Trophy Husband
Joined
·
3,011 Posts
Bikerbob.com said:
Even after a big downpour Saturday morning, we had a good day, once the sun returned. A few dips in the waterfalls, more demos,lunch and tuneups by Mike. (Hope your first shower in two days was good.)

Please supply your own caption to the first photo. I am self-censoring mine.

Hats off to Titus Mike. If you see this rig on the road, change your plans and follow him to his next stop.
Looks like she's got a nice firm grip :thumbsup: .
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top