Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
wheelie king
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe its an F40LM in which case the carbon spec wing and many other typical track appointments were added to the standard pkg.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
006_007 said:
WTF has he/she done to the rear wing on that F40?
Some of the F40s are equipped with a carbon wing element.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am an exotic car broker so I deal with cars such as the f40(way better than the enzo POS) and am going to throw up. If you can afford that then you can afford something else to carry your bike with.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,617 Posts
iopturbo said:
I am an exotic car broker so I deal with cars such as the f40(way better than the enzo POS) and am going to throw up. If you can afford that then you can afford something else to carry your bike with.
get over it, it's just a car.....

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
iopturbo said:
I am an exotic car broker so I deal with cars such as the f40(way better than the enzo POS)
bah, the F40 is 80's-ugly tho. And its not like you can really drive either car to its fullest potential on the road.

·
wheelie king
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iopturbo said:
To each his own usage, however, it really makes me sick of the car enthusiast who parks his exotic in a museum or living room and never puts any miles on it. There are plenty of specimens shipped directly from the factory to life in a museum for this to be done with modern cars.

·
Registered
49 Posts
eshaun said:
To each his own usage, however, it really makes me sick of the car enthusiast who parks his exotic in a museum or living room and never puts any miles on it. There are plenty of specimens shipped directly from the factory to life in a museum for this to be done with modern cars.
I'm not saying not drive, I have an scca race license, I'm just saying that is disrespectful to the car. Mercedes? put a rack on it. Limited production ferrari deserves better. yes they are 80's ugly but it is the only car to ever beat a Mclaren F1 during its time as a race car.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
iopturbo said:
I LOVE it when the "purists" get their panties in a wad about a bike rack on a friggin' car.

Someone get a bucket for this guy, he's going to blow!

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
the point is it belongs to someone else, they can do with it as they please. Clearly they felt that they were purchasing a car, not a way of life or inherent quasi-religious appreciation for sports cars. Clearly all of you who *don't* own ferraris could teach these losers (who somehow have enough scratch to have a ferrari upon which to commit such a faux -pas) a thing or to about the right way to do things.

·
Registered
343 Posts
zedro said:
bah, the F40 is 80's-ugly tho. And its not like you can really drive either car to its fullest potential on the road.
What he said!

I thought it was a ghetto'd out Pontiac Fiero.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Here's mine...its kinda like a 996 turbo - forced induction, boxer engine, awd - but that's about where the similarities stop.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 79 Posts