Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new Mountain bikes are works of art in my opinion. Lets see some of the most beutiful bikes you have ever seen.

remeber this is what i mean
Delta 7′s Awesome Arantix

not

·
Huckin' trails
6,058 Posts
I really dig the black bike with the white fork :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
That girl is in great shape. A+

I got a thing for bamboo bikes. They're admittedly ugly, but I just love them.. love the look, the concept.

·
Huckin' trails
6,058 Posts
your missing the point of this thread please post examples of what you mean
You already posted the examples of that description in your original post :D

·
Huckin' trails
6,058 Posts
^ yeah, Mojo's are really nice looking bikes. Plus they seems to be very appreciated around here :)

·
Huckin' trails
6,058 Posts
see now for me the banging of the seat post n the shock would get annoying
Don't be scared, it clears without problem. The frame is a Large and I would normally need a Medium, but I had such a great deal I couldn't pass. Everything was stock on the bike when I bought it summer 2010. The bike had already 10 years. Not much ridden and well maintained. That's why the seat is low and not cut yet :) My brother is riding it now, so at least I get him to ride along with me.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
The most beautiful bikes I've ever seen are the ones I'm building from scratch.(pics forthcoming at a later date)
Bikes can serve as a canvas for artwork, as witnessed by the bikes in this thread.
I need wings to fly...to travel to someplace beautiful and free.
My bikes are my wings. :)
---zarr :)

·
Trail Tire TV on blogger
4,237 Posts
I think this is one of the best looking frames I've seen, simple, clean like the flowing look..
started looking into this guy and his bikes just because I saw in on some website (actually i think i saw it here first ;) )

·
Huckin' trails
6,058 Posts
The GT LTS and STS also got my attention. Like some says, shocks were crap back in the days, so they had to make some holy suspension linkage design to get a smooth ride.

Here an STS :

Attachments

1 - 20 of 117 Posts