Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bike may not be as old school as most on here but it hopefully is a one of a kind and brings back some old mtb history from the mid 90's. The bike is an old 1993 cannondale m700 delta v frame. Actualy is was my firt 26 inch mtb i got back in the day. This bike has been an xc race machine a dirt jump back and a stock trials bike over the years and now its duty is the erand bike at my shop. I had bike repainted and dug around in my attic for some of my old spoils. Pluss i added some new Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
LOL!!
I dunno if woodie fenders and a seatbag qualify as badass, but there's nothing like old carbon wheels on a fat alloy bike!! :thumbsup:

(no I'm not just saying that because of my spin'd clyde... honest!! oh shut up!)

·
I'm just messing with you
5,423 Posts
Looks like the color scheme was chosen by Stevie Wonder

·
WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
realy most people love the color scheme with all the wood acents like seat collar bottle cage and fenders, plus the baby blue

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I learned that lesson also. the only pic half of you liked of the DX build was the one where my sig other was in the pic.
Perverts...........

·
Registered
311 Posts
nice! the shop i used to work at had a merlin newsboy set up as a cruiser with mostly DH parts. it had a marz monster-T fork, sun doublewide rims, an internal rear hub, and baskets. i wish i had a picture! i do love seeing converted grocery-getters!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Don't know about the "most bad A$$ in the world", but it's kinda cool and unique. The shop I worked at in the late 80's early 90's was attached to a bar/restaurant. We didn't need no freaking shop bike! I walked 20 feet out the front door to the left and bought a case of Leinenkugel Red and a pizza with the bosses money most nights. We got to eat and drink for free, work on our bikes, and listen to the boss b#tch about his wife. He didn't like to go home and we kinda took advantage! ;)

·
WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Winans said:
Buddy, Your basket position is all askew ...

What's with settling for that.
WOW BUDDY GOOD EYE THINK YOU GOT ME THERE HA. THE REASON IS THE FRAME IS SO COMPACT YOUR HEEL HITS IT WHILE YOU PEDAL HAD TO TILT IT BACK SO IT WOULD CLEAR OUR FEET. PLUSS THE ANGLE HELPS WITH WHEELIES WHEN YOU GOT A LOAD.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts