Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey there,

i remember a thread about what people do and stuff and trying to help out fellow forum'ers. i will be relocating to AZ and would like to buy a house in the east valley. chand, gil, mesa, aj, etc...

i thought it would be kind of cool to have a house near one of the BMX tracks or bike friendly skate parks...but doubt that will ever materialize.

are any of you in this field that might be able to offer your services? (i don't mean for free)

thanks everyone

brian

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey Brian,

Yes that thread was MTB referral network. I started it sometime ago. I thought it would be a good idea for fellow enthusiast to help each other.

Give me a shout I am sure I can help you. I'll send you a PM with more info.

Ross Cobb
Long Realty-Alliance
Designated Broker/Owner
480-980-0729 (cell)
480-768-3222 (office)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Realtor in Southest Valley

Thanks, Singlespeedpsycip!!

I'd love to assist you and the beautiful thing is you don't pay me...the seller does. My wife and I have been in the East Valley for several years and are full-time experienced agents. Give me a call or drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'd be glad to assist you finding your way around the area and getting you the best home. It's a great time to buy!!

Sincerely,

Rob Jones
480-205-0070
www.jonesgroupaz.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.