Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes Im not "All Terrian man" so Capt Fun slow down...

Okay for the folks who would like ride every Wednesdays nights starting 6pm sharp Sussex Ave. riding to Lewis Morris.. 14 miles of dirt...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Directions please

I'm out of Toms River, but I work thoughout the state. I'm in when I'm up north. I usually have my mtn and road bikes with me. I love the opportunities my job gives me to cycle new places. I didn't 9W (Hudson River Trail) and Seven Lakes Drive near Bear Mtn. Are you guys still training for the 200 miler across NJ? Smiles Jess

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Tuesday I lead a Road ride out of the Tourne Park in Boonton. Wednesday at Lewis Morris, use your discretion if it is raining, but if it is T-storms then no ride. No make up ride, just wait till next wednesday. All are invited to ride as long as you bring BEER!!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Capt_phun said:
Tuesday I lead a Road ride out of the Tourne Park in Boonton. Wednesday at Lewis Morris, use your discretion if it is raining, but if it is T-storms then no ride. No make up ride, just wait till next wednesday. All are invited to ride as long as you bring BEER!!!!
What time tuesday for the road ride and what lot?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.