Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ride this bike? Has a really nice design. I have seen some riders on the trails with these. Trying to decide between this bike or a Haro .357 nine. I am an average rider, by no means an expert. I like to ride downhill and freeride. I am trying to stay in the ball park of $2400-2600. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
a tight kick sound
1,812 Posts
the shova kicks arse!
Appling has one for sale on hre I think. It is a really nice bike :)

I almost got one, but ended up getting a really sweet deal on a demo 8.

Morewood seems to be a good company with great CS from what is being thrown around here.
I likt the simple single pivot design. Also have heard they are very stiff!
Would be a great bike for FR/DH.

B

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks boone and vpjackal989 for the feed back. Richard at Moorewood is a very nice gent, and very helpful. I have heard that haro did redesign the rear arm to prevent any problems, but the Moorewood seem pretty bullit proof though. The only thing is holding me back is my budget. :madman: :mad: :confused: I would really like something now, but need more time to save money. Well if there is anymore reviews, it would be much appreciated. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.