Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
a tight kick sound
1,812 Posts
mtb_biker said:
Hehe, Thanks. More power to the people!

This isn't your bike is it?: :eek:
That exact bike belongs to nicolai team rider Joscha Forstreuter. I think it was built as a short coarse DH race bike. Thing is absolutely sick! Most likely under 40 lbs :eek:

So no that its not my exact bike but recently I just purchased one of these frames :thumbsup: It is super close to being finished. When it is done I will post up some more info about it. I think there are a few posts on the DH FR board with pics of the frame...mmmmm black ano!

You guys should do a review on this bad boy! It can be set up as a shorter travel jumper/FR fun bike or longer travel DH racer!

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
mtb_biker said:
<--- Jason :)

Is your distributor issue fixed yet? Any heads rolling yet? :D
still a week or 2 out :madman:

new site and store in the works... you'll be the first to get the word!

·
-> SickLines.com <-
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boone said:
That exact bike belongs to nicolai team rider Joscha Forstreuter. I think it was built as a short coarse DH race bike. Thing is absolutely sick! Most likely under 40 lbs :eek:

So no that its not my exact bike but recently I just purchased one of these frames :thumbsup: It is super close to being finished. When it is done I will post up some more info about it. I think there are a few posts on the DH FR board with pics of the frame...mmmmm black ano!

You guys should do a review on this bad boy! It can be set up as a shorter travel jumper/FR fun bike or longer travel DH racer!
That thing does look pretty mean. I'd love to test that guy out. It shouldn't be a problem getting that under 40, its just gonna cost you :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
damnit...i want a squishy ndiza too..... my ht ndiza is nice and all...but...damnit..i want squish!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.