Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tis a bitter sweet day for me, A have to sell my vp free frame :( :( . But the only reason is becasue me and themarsvolta55, were accepted to be on a northeast sovereign racing team (www.northeastsovereign.com) and we will be riding for morewood, we are getting izimu's not sure on the shock yet either 6 way or avy.

So what do you guys think of these bikes

www.morewoodbikes.com

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
congrats to you guys.....remember to be real nice at the races...it is better to be average and a great guy to be around then constantly winning and being an assjack

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
congrats to you guys.....remember to be real nice at the races...it is better to be average and a great guy to be around then constantly winning and being an assjack
Congratulations guys! Sunnyracegirl was riding a white Morewood Shova when I saw her, it looked like a real nice bike in person too.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
SuperKat7 said:
Congratulations. I couldn't open those links though...
Mac computers. Sigh.
You can't just copy and paste? It's not so hard is it!?!? Also, as a full-fledged Mac lover, I'm offended by that statement.

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
yeah, im getting the large with 6 way, alittle less then the izimu with avy cause i have a budget... need to find a way how to get money fast :)

yeah im just doing this for fun mostly, and because its def what i want to do!

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
themarsvolta55 said:
yeah, im getting the large with 6 way, alittle less then the izimu with avy cause i have a budget... need to find a way how to get money fast :)

yeah im just doing this for fun mostly, and because its def what i want to do!
How does it work? Do you just get a super cheap price on the frame or what?

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
coma13 said:
How does it work? Do you just get a super cheap price on the frame or what?
the racers in the team are getting the 06's, but me and vpjackal are getting 05 because its much cheaper and the only difference is what... decals which doesent look it has changed alot also. and because the guy lives in our town and i have been doing " buisness" with him for a while ( bought parts and a bike from him )

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice job gettin on the team. id go with the avy never heard anything bad about them yet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.