Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As obvious there are some Kore handlebars, LX front and rear shifters, LX rear derailleur, GREEN DOUBLEWIDE rear wheel with xt cassette, deore xt cranks, funn serial killa stem, and some Azonic Fusion pedals on it at the moment. yes I know the tire is flat but its coming together. And also in most cases I would say the green is ugly, but i think it kinda works with the frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
As obvious there are some Kore handlebars, LX front and rear shifters, LX rear derailleur, GREEN DOUBLEWIDE rear wheel with xt cassette, deore xt cranks, funn serial killa stem, and some Azonic Fusion pedals on it at the moment. yes I know the tire is flat but its coming together. And also in most cases I would say the green is ugly, but i think it kinda works with the frame.
its cummin along nicly man...

but what fork u running there... :confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Ugly. Looks like an old Kawasaki (the green). But it's a nice bike. Any carbon fiber parts?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nitro1636: Should be done within the next 3-4 weeks, just gotta get some money for the rest of the parts.

Tully: I agree about the wheel, but it just goes with the black. I went with a Funn Serial Killa. Has a profile of about 1.75" in height.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
its lookin pretty nice, I love the bright green. Doesn't look like you had any issues with the stem stack height then?, You'll need to bring it up here once its finished and hopefully the nearby DJ's will be in good shape

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.