Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering what people thought of the TUF finaly.

i called kendall to beat ed but was disappointed when dana gave them both contracts. i didnt feel like it was a good enough battle for them both to win. kendall even won unanamously.

the bisping/hayes was ok but kinda slopy in my opnion. both those dudes need to work on cardio and their all around game.

i gotta say im impressed with kenny florian too. didnt really like the guy on the show and wasnt impressed with his skills but the dude has really turned into a good fighter. maybe him and diego need a rematch? another thing is he lost to diego but ive seen him fight more than diego since their match. kinda strange.

i like jardine but that dude is a bleedin mother fer. i forget than name of the guy he fought but he didnt look like he wanted to get in and mix it up with keith.

and matt pounded jesse. that was a really good fight IMO. matt needs to work on keepin his hands up for sure tho. hes got crazy retard strength goin for him. i think hes gonna e entertaining to see in the future.

up next:

ultimate fight night (weds night)

bonnar vs evans should be a badass slugfest.

leben and anderson silva
goulet and luke cummo
koscheck is fighting too and i hope he gets KOd

a few other fights as well should be a good night

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I was for Ed, but I don't think they both should have gotten contracts. Kendall won. I don't agree that the votes were unanimous though. Ed did a great job. I think if anyone was going to get a "suprise contract" it should have been Matt. Fahn

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
mtboutkast said:
koscheck is fighting too and i hope he gets KOd
Amen brother. I can't stand that guy:mad: , always running his mouth. Let him fight someone like Hughes, Franklin, or GSP and get his f'ing jaw broke. Really looking forward to the Ortiz/Shamrock match as well as Silvia/Arlofski. I used to think Tito was a jerk until I got an inside look into his personality on the Ultimate Fighter. Tito is a stand up guy, he's all right in my book. On the other hand I lost alot of respect for Shamrock. He's a great fighter, but he has some serious issues. If you want respect from someone you have to give respect to earn it. Can't wait for the 8th of July:thumbsup:

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LarryFahn said:
I was for Ed, but I don't think they both should have gotten contracts. Kendall won. I don't agree that the votes were unanimous though. Ed did a great job. I think if anyone was going to get a "suprise contract" it should have been Matt. Fahn
i agree with all that

i really think we will see matt and bisping fighting very soon. that shoulda been the final so im pretty sure dana will set that one up.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mb3designs said:
Amen brother. I can't stand that guy:mad: , always running his mouth. Let him fight someone like Hughes, Franklin, or GSP and get his f'ing jaw broke. Really looking forward to the Ortiz/Shamrock match as well as Silvia/Arlofski. I used to think Tito was a jerk until I got an inside look into his personality on the Ultimate Fighter. Tito is a stand up guy, he's all right in my book. On the other hand I lost alot of respect for Shamrock. He's a great fighter, but he has some serious issues. If you want respect from someone you have to give respect to earn it. Can't wait for the 8th of July:thumbsup:
everyone i know that watches ufc says the same. i didnt like tito either until i saw the show. cool dude and a damn good coach.

shamrock did nothing andwill get another beating from tito on the 8th.

arlovski will take his title back too. 1st round KO.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
It was a good show. Bisping is going to be an A level fighter someday. Josh Haynes is a great guy, but he just doesn't have what it takes technically to make it at that level. The guy has some serious heart though. T.U.F. show fighters are for the most part B-level fighters that are being built up. There are a couple exeptions like Sanchez, and maybe Leben. Even though i fycking hate Diego. Sanchez will get owned the minute he gets in with GSP, BJ, or Hughes. Leben will probably get his as$ handed to him by Anderson Silva in a couple days.

Kenny Florian is about to be exposed in a bad way. The light weight division has the real deal talent pool. They just resigned Jens Pulver. Not to mention Sean Sherk will walk right right through KenFlo like he was J-Lo.

All of these UFC cards including UFN, UFC61, and The TUF ender the other night are straight weaksauce compared to what is going down this weekend in PRIDE. The Open weight grand prix, round 2 is saterday. Fycking best MMA card in over a year. It is going to be amazing.
Watch it, and you will understand why PRIDE owns the UFC.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
zachdank said:
Hmmm... Would i rather talk about the UFC, or look at some pics posted by Free rider, the 14 year old Grom???????????
15 actually, thank you very much...you yes i know youd probably rather talk about men grappling and holding and biting but if you actually look some of my pictures arnt that bad...is it just coincedence or did you mean to pick the very worst one

gay dick sucking

mediokre biking

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
652 Posts
free rider said:
if ufc is all chode sweat what is wrestling...at least ufc is real fighting
It's still not real fighting. I had the unfortunate experience of catching that show the other night. Those guys make me embarassed to be 1) a man, 2) a former fighter.

And that Shamrock freak either needs to give up the roids, get himself in an anger management class, and grow himself a set of testicles.

I enjoyed watching the matches but those guys need to grow up big time....definitely a lot of latent **** stuff going on with those boys. But then again I spose the folks filming that crap need to make it more camera friendly by encouraging that 6th grade behavior.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.