Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need more people to post reviews of the trails that they ride. I only get to ride once a month or so and it is nice to be able to go to the trail review page and get an update on the condition of the trail especially if the trail is closed for some reason. Could help save someone from taking a wasted trip. Also, it is useful when I want to try a new trail for the first time. I can get driving directions, trail conditions, and maybe a link to the trail's website or a website of a local bike shop or club that is affiliated with the trail. There are plenty of trails on the review page that haven't been reviewed in well over a year. There must still be people riding them. I'm not necessarily asking for an in depth review, just a short message stating the overall condition of the trail, a description of any facilities at the trailhead (restrooms, bike wash, etc.), and how to get there. It just takes a few minutes and it can be a big help. I try to review every trail that I ride within a week of riding it. I view it as a duty to our fellow riders to keep them informed. Just a thought.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.