Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought one of these babies....I went for a ride this morning and came back and the whole house was vacuumed. Did an excellent job too. I highly recommend one of these.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Just bought one of these babies....I went for a ride this morning and came back and the whole house was vacuumed. Did an excellent job too. I highly recommend one of these.
yeah til they start thinking for themselves and KILL you in the middle of the night...haven't you seen I Robot...they'll OWN you pretty soon... :rolleyes: :p

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
irieness said:
yeah til they start thinking for themselves and KILL you in the middle of the night...haven't you seen I Robot...they'll OWN you pretty soon... :rolleyes: :p
as long as the house is clean then I do not care

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
as long as the house is clean then I do not care
hehehe...works for me... :D

but they actually do a good job though...for realz?? I was wondering if they did when I first saw them come out...thought they looked like they wouldn't suck stuff up very well...

·
Registered
116 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
150 bucks...they work better than a regular vacum because they go slower....they rule
my parents are having truble keeping up with vacuming the house (lazy bums) ever since i moved out, so i was thinking of buying them one of those, but 150 is a little too much for my poor self.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
piotrek91 said:
my parents are having truble keeping up with vacuming the house (lazy bums) ever since i moved out, so i was thinking of buying them one of those, but 150 is a little too much for my poor self.
credit card...do it for them

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
yeah but when they quit...they take 1/2 of your house
Pre-nuptial Cleaning Agreement.......

C'mon, you live in Cali, I thought you'd be savvy to that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.