Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see 'em! I haven't been able to ride in this weather but I saw some threads of the local mtn tops and I ENVY you guys. Being able to ride in the snow combines two of my passions....biking and boarding. I won't be able to ride this weekend either so puhleeeeeease, if you guys have any other pix, please post 'em...

Try to post only pix too.... ;)

·
Registered
668 Posts
ddraewwg said:
Let's see 'em! I haven't been able to ride in this weather but I saw some threads of the local mtn tops and I ENVY you guys. Being able to ride in the snow combines two of my passions....biking and boarding. I won't be able to ride this weekend either so puhleeeeeease, if you guys have any other pix, please post 'em...

Try to post only pix too.... ;)
Here's one I had left

</img>

You see who you share the trails with

·
2012 Race: April 28th!
871 Posts
Yesterday (Wednesday)

I rode the Swasey Rec Area between Redding and Whiskeytown yesterday. Most of the snow was gone at the lower elevations, but at Mule Mtn pass there was plenty. I didn't need my fenders, the mud was still frozen:eek: Pics were taken at about 1500 ft elevation. FWIW its snowing lightly in Redding right now.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.