Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
2,856 Posts
Pffft...oh man that makes our rock crawling look lame. Looks like we weren't the only ones crawlin'. Nice stuff Geek and the pics are stellar!!

·
formerly shabadu
961 Posts
Nice pics Dave.

Good trails, good riders, good riding, good day.

I'm still in awe of Eric the 29er. I've been on the very skeptical side of the 29er fence, but holy cow, today was a wake up call. Good stuff.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
where this be?

thanks for the invite... oh wait...
:cryin:

:smallviolin:

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
Holy crap some of those shots are scary! You guys are superstars... thanks for the sweet pics.

·
crashes in parkinglot
1,257 Posts
Thanks Joe. If you ever want to borrow it let me know its a small basically a 17"/M of the 26" equivalent. They do take a bit of gettin used to but they are fun.

Nice to ride with everyone again, its been too long.
flowtron said:
Nice pics Dave.

I'm still in awe of Eric the 29er. I've been on the very skeptical side of the 29er fence, but holy cow, today was a wake up call. Good stuff.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Great riding with everyone, and great pics there.

I've got a metric assload of pics to go through, so won't have anything up for a bit. Plus, I'm off to Fruita/Junction in about 15 minutes...... :)

·
2,856 Posts
EricTheRed said:
Thanks Joe. If you ever want to borrow it let me know its a small basically a 17"/M of the 26" equivalent. They do take a bit of gettin used to but they are fun.

Nice to ride with everyone again, its been too long.
It was you in the picture, I was wondering!! Nice job Eric. I look at that shot, your front wheel and I'm amazed :thumbsup:

Ed E

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
flowtron said:
Nice pics Dave.

Agreed! There was a lot of impressive riding yesterday but Eric took the cake again and again by riding every one of the gnarly lines on a rigid--very cool!

I like the pic I got of you Dave--it is the first one that actually makes that line look kinda steep. It's nice to shoot with a lens that's good for closer in shots!

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
I didn't recognize Kirk without the blue nut huggers :lol: ;)

Hey Mike, thats Palmer Park in the Springs, was telling you about the place in UT. -Rick

1 - 20 of 72 Posts