·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
sweet bike and really sweet pics of it.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
YO G-VEGAS POSSE!!

You guys gonna be at PW's Sat. or Sun.? Sunday is the free ride stuff. There is gonna be live music an' food & Swanson is gonna turn it into a "shwagfest" before it over. Bring that new bling'd out camera & light it up. There is gonna be campin' & night ridin' Sat. night. Stunts have been dosed up w/steroids. There is gonna be a fire pit gap & who knows what else the Hick Hucksters are gonna come up with. A good time will be had be all who attend. :cool: :D ;) :) :cool: There are a coupl'a posts on here about it w/a flyer & some links to vids by Dolby from southern comfort, Czech it out. A post in th' NC forum too.

Be there or ...don't.... yer loss.

O'yeah, good pics.

·
Registered
643 Posts
that is nice

i really like the 3rd and 4th pics, i was plannin on building a jump similar to that next to my house but think the homeowners association would be on my "arse" in no time. Maybe ill carve it out at night sometime. But all the neighbors know im the only one that bikes in the neighborhood so im sure they'll come to some quick conclusions...

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Congratulations

I was wondering where you'd been. And then you posted on the PhotographyREVIEW.com forums. Congratulations on the new camera. I'm psyched for you. A digital SLR makes a huge difference in the quality and timing of your photos. They're definitely a drag to ride with. But you get used to it, and the photos usually make it worth the effort. I did two big rides on my DH bike, in Moab, last November. The photos totally made it worth the suffereing. And I'll be doing it again, in just a few days. But now I've got a lighter bike :D

I really like that first photo a lot. I'm picturing it with a rider fully pinning it into those rocks, though. I don't know what leads up to them. But just imagine someone with their chin on the bars and the front wheel floating a little. That would be SICK!!!!!!!

The hip photo with the orange post really annoys me. But the other one is great. Slight angle changes can make such a huge difference.

Psyched to see more from you, buddy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.