Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
It's all goodness. If they can do wonders for the Reba - more power to them! I love my PUSH'ed RP-23.

·
Living the Dream
1,793 Posts
Is you're Pike an air or coil?

Renegade said:
I got one of these for my Pike last week. I added my comments in the other thread.
I have an Reba Team Air fork that I am hoping to add the exact features that you mentioned were added to your pike.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Got a RP23 and two Rebas that need attention...especially the RP23 on the Titus. Glad they are working on RS though- the tuning time will soon be here. I hope we get to read some Pike & Reba PUSH reviews.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Alpenglow said:
I have an Reba Team Air fork that I am hoping to add the exact features that you mentioned were added to your pike.

Thanks
Alpenglow, my pike is the coil version, however, the rebound assembly fits all the models regardless of spring type, as the spring [or air spring] is in one leg, and the motion control and the rebound assembly are in the other leg.
In case anyone is looking for one, spam I have a stock used pike 454 dual air u-turn fork that I don't need spam.

·
Living the Dream
1,793 Posts
Thanks Mang

Renegade said:
Alpenglow, my pike is the coil version, however, the rebound assembly fits all the models regardless of spring type, as the spring [or air spring] is in one leg, and the motion control and the rebound assembly are in the other leg.
In case anyone is looking for one, spam I have a stock used pike 454 dual air u-turn fork that I don't need spam.
Appreciate the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts