Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the deal....I am trading my broken Recoil in for a bran new Gravity (warrantee)

I am going to turn around and sell that frame

would it be easier to sell an 16 inch bike or 18 inch bike???

what are your thoughts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Here is the deal....I am trading my broken Recoil in for a bran new Gravity (warrantee)

I am going to turn around and sell that frame

would it be easier to sell an 16 inch bike or 18 inch bike???

what are your thoughts
Im gonna go with 16 inch because when jensonusa.com was selling them the 18 inch ones were $250 dollars cheaper!
 

·
Pro Crastinator
Joined
·
11,779 Posts
the smaller frame size will open up your selling opportunities much more. only you geeky stork mothereffers can ride them tall ass bikes........
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
free-rider_down-hiller said:
Im gonna go with 16 inch because when jensonusa.com was selling them the 18 inch ones were $250 dollars cheaper!
same price man

All Sizes & Colors
Black, 16" w/ Swinger Shock Unavailable $1,795
Black, 18" w/ Swinger Shock Unavailable $1,795
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tacubaya said:
16 inch definately, so SMT, what frame are you buying?
trading the Recoil for a Gravity....anyone want to buy a bran new 16 inch Gravity

I am Waiting for the Intense M-3 to arrive today
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
snaky69 said:
SMT, I've got to ask, how many bikes do you have?
giant acapulco....girls bike for the ladies
Azonic Saber
Intense M-3
selling the Gravity (Recoil replacement)
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no-pistons said:
I just bought a 16" Gravity for $1114

I'm curious, why you would rather ride the M3 over the Gravity?
used or new?????

my buddy went from the M-1 to the M-3 and says it is a better bike....so that is why I am trying it......the Gravity uses cheaper aluminum and that is why they stoped making the Recoil. The Recoil was an expensive bike for Azonic,...The sell a lot of Eliminators but not as many Recoils because of price....Many people didn't know how good the Recoil was....just ask scabrider how good his bike is.....

My thoughts on the gravity........a really great bike....great customer service....and the bike will do you very well. I just want to try something new and I really respect what my buddy says.....the guy is really good (see West texas post from Zach....sean tripple the nipple). Anyway both are good frames, but I am supporting all american made and welded right now....oh All Southern California made and Southern California welded
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,381 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
used or new?????

my buddy went from the M-1 to the M-3 and says it is a better bike....so that is why I am trying it......the Gravity uses cheaper aluminum and that is why they stoped making the Recoil. The Recoil was an expensive bike for Azonic,...The sell a lot of Eliminators but not as many Recoils because of price....Many people didn't know how good the Recoil was....just ask scabrider how good his bike is.....

My thoughts on the gravity........a really great bike....great customer service....and the bike will do you very well. I just want to try something new and I really respect what my buddy says.....the guy is really good (see West texas post from Zach....sean tripple the nipple). Anyway both are good frames, but I am supporting all american made and welded right now....oh All Southern California made and Southern California welded
I think you'll see the benefit of vpp over fsr. I went from a demo 9 to a vpf and never looked back, they pedal soooo much better. brake as well as a FSR and imo are stiffer (then demo was beast tho!)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top