Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Nice pics TP. If I could give one suggestion, in pics like #2 (and even #6) where you're using a wide angle up close and back-lit try using a flash to give some fill to the subject and bring out some detail. For pic #6 you could use the flash w/ the slow shutter speed and use the "rear curtain" feature on most of todays strobes along w/ a pan and make the biker sharp and get the background blurry to offer the same "speed" effect.

Other than that keep on shooting, it's the only way to get better - at least these days you guys have that part easy w/ digital unlike in the old "only film" days where it cost everytime you "practiced"

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Pull your pants up.

For the life of me I cannot understand why "kids these days" insist on letting their pants hang down around their ass cheeks. It's uncomfortable, looks stupid, and when riding a bike is dangerous.

Unless of course its a hot chick with a thong. I may be old but I am not THAT old.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.