Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suck so bad that I get bored enough to post photos....

First I went here:

All these silly flower photos, you'd think I was in the Wildflower Capital or something....

Then I went home and found more flowers, but this is just on the back deck...

And then I went here:

It's not where you think it is...

Yeah, you can look it up, but before you do, think of where this Park may be...

Yep, flowers here, too.... I know, you're sick of them...

That's all for now... I've got a week of classes to take so I can guide folks next year.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
You know, that sucks so bad, you better move here to Hawaii and just ride here. Ho hum.

Thanks Scream, always good seeing your posts.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Flowing Park was in better shape than I've ever seen it last weekend. Pure Cairnage on the new sections. The views sucked in all directions too!

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Great pics! Umm...where were they taken? (Sorry, I know I should instantly know just from looking at them...but I'm from the east coast and don't have a clue...)

Scott

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Sweet! Some of the trail looks way fresh! New trail or just not ridden much?

·
Master of Disaster
980 Posts
You've got a few wonky horizons there - easily fixed though.

Flickr stripepd out all the EXIF data from your photos. Any chance you could add some information about camera and lens(es) used if not aperture and shutter information?

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seriously? The first set is from the Rebel STi, the second set is from a little point and shoot that I alway tilt funny when I push the button while I'm hanging onto my Camelbak.

No real magic, some correction and such from iPhoto, since I haven't the ambition to do much else. I'd go search out the camera lens on the Canon, but it's in the car and I'm tired from 10 hours of classes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts