Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week saw the arrival of my Thomson post and stem, along with a box full of two Velocity VXCs and a big bag of DT SComps. I can't wait to start lacing them up!

Next up, I found a lightly used CK headset for $40 that I'm going to snag, then it's on to brakes and cranks. I'm hoping I can find a good deal on a Reba somewhere, but if not I'll just get it through Niner. Once those are off the list by the end winter, all I'll need is my frame to mount it all to and I'm ready to roll. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
And........

Lucky 7 said:
This week saw the arrival of my Thomson post and stem, along with a box full of two Velocity VXCs and a big bag of DT SComps. I can't wait to start lacing them up!

Next up, I found a lightly used CK headset for $40 that I'm going to snag, then it's on to brakes and cranks. I'm hoping I can find a good deal on a Reba somewhere, but if not I'll just get it through Niner. Once those are off the list by the end winter, all I'll need is my frame to mount it all to and I'm ready to roll. :D
Which frame are you getting? (the S.I.R. I assume?) I love My One Niner!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.