Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Moab for 4 days and hit Gooseberry Mesa on the way home.

First day: Rolled into town in the afternoon, hit the amasa back trail on the 5 spot

Attachments

Reactions: nybike1971

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Second Day

Porcupine Rim (door to door), a little rock crawling, and then Slickrock

I took the spot on PR and the Flux on SR:

Attachments

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats me! You had the trick seven inch custom upgraded RFX ....

That was probably the best ride of the weekend. Next time I will shuttle that trail and cut out all of the road.

Shaun

Renegade said:
superstock, are you the guy I met while climbing up porcupine? You were with a gal named Ruby? I'm the guy who was riding the black RFX.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
superstock said:
Thats me! You had the trick seven inch custom upgraded RFX ....

That was probably the best ride of the weekend. Next time I will shuttle that trail and cut out all of the road.

Shaun
Sweet! Nice pics. We had a great descent of porcupine, but no one in my group had a camera. :mad:
The first time I rode porcupine, I also rode it door to door. Never again. That's why we shuttled it this time around.
I wish I was back on porcupine right now!

Renny

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
tscheezy said:
Brilliant action shots. Raising the bar for the "just got back from Moab..." posts.
Damn you can say that again. Did he bring a professional photographer or something to tag along? How do you guys pick these kick ass spots for the photos. My photos of moab absolutely blow in comparison.

·
carpe mañana
7,307 Posts
tscheezy said:
Brilliant action shots. Raising the bar for the "just got back from Moab..." posts.
Just don't raise the bar much higer, cuz there's gonna be a lot of mangled/dead Turner riders coming up ;).

_MK

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Photographer Credit

shanedawg said:
Damn you can say that again. Did he bring a professional photographer or something to tag along? How do you guys pick these kick ass spots for the photos. My photos of moab absolutely blow in comparison.
She is a pro with the FinePix 440 !!!!

Attachments

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Superstock, you seem like a guy who likes a challenge and techy stuff. Have you ridden Iron Wash / 5 Miles of Hell in central Utah? I think you would get a serious kick out of that loop. That is the most unrelentlingly technically difficult trail I have ever ridden. If you want a good map, I can email you one that I made.

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
Superstock, Are you the same dude who rides bikes for MBA? Did that girl on the c'dale ride the same stuff as you? killer man!

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Those are great shots.

The first spot.....amasa?

I'm planning a trip there in the fall and that looks like something I need to ride.

Those photos would make anyone want to ride that place.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.