Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I'll go if I can magically get transportation to Denver atleast.

Anybody from CoSprings wanna go and give me a lift?

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
i can hit either day, but sunday is looking the better for me, as well.
girlfriends dad is sick, and in the hospital in maine, so i'm sticking around here instead of going to steamboat as i'd planned.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
what time you headin up?
not sure if my parents will let me since i 'dont know you and all' i dunno, give me a ring at 282-8511.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sunday it is then. Hope we get a good group together. Got a new Gemini 2000 so I'm lookin to learn a few new things.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Rally Blue said:
Sunday it is then. Hope we get a good group together. Got a new Gemini 2000 so I'm lookin to learn a few new things.
ETR and I will be there tomorrow. him/black bullit/boxxer, me/green chameleon/z1.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
hey todd, if i can persuade my dad to take me up to denver could i get a ride from you? not sure if tomorrow will work or not.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Im asking my dad as I type this....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Just got back from keystone for my first time, all I can say is wow, the riding is amazing. Despite muddy conditions this morning, everything dried up real nice in the afternoon. The new trail is sooo much fun

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Hey Todd, my dad said he can give me a ride up there but cant give me one back down here, and my mom is being stupid and wont take me home either. Anybody from Springs goin up tomorrow and would be able to give me a ride home? Or maybe even Todd could....:D

·
eci
2,712 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Hey Todd, my dad said he can give me a ride up there but cant give me one back down here, and my mom is being stupid and wont take me home either. Anybody from Springs goin up tomorrow and would be able to give me a ride home? Or maybe even Todd could....:D
ill drive your from denver to the keystone, the rest is up to you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts