Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old news, but develops a background: I've read all the horror stories people (a lot who have no such experience but just chime in to have something to whine about) tell about the bad service experience from Ells and I'm just not buying it. I'm now on my 2nd Ellsworth purchase and could not be happier. Any time I have called or emailed a question or comment it has been answered promptly and accurately. My warranty claim on my old frame was handled very well, which included a follow up call from Cathy to make sure everything was ok. Sure, they have a funny way of measuring bike geometry (specifically standover and BB height) but with a little research and MTBR help that can all be resolved (if anyone from Ellsworth is reading - Please consider changing this).

New stuff: On Friday last week I received another call from Cathy to thank me for my purchase, inquire about how the new Moment was and see if I had any questions or issues. Very cool! We talked about the ride, sizing and available shocks a little (I'm still trying my hardest to get Ells to swap my RC for the DHX).

Keep up the good work Guys and Gals at Ellsworth - the Moment is one sweet ride!

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Yeah, it's the bike they should have made years ago. It's what the Id should have been.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
SSINGA said:
Old news, but develops a background: I've read all the horror stories people (a lot who have no such experience but just chime in to have something to whine about) tell about the bad service experience from Ells and I'm just not buying it. I'm now on my 2nd Ellsworth purchase and could not be happier. Any time I have called or emailed a question or comment it has been answered promptly and accurately. My warranty claim on my old frame was handled very well, which included a follow up call from Cathy to make sure everything was ok. Sure, they have a funny way of measuring bike geometry (specifically standover and BB height) but with a little research and MTBR help that can all be resolved (if anyone from Ellsworth is reading - Please consider changing this).

New stuff: On Friday last week I received another call from Cathy to thank me for my purchase, inquire about how the new Moment was and see if I had any questions or issues. Very cool! We talked about the ride, sizing and available shocks a little (I'm still trying my hardest to get Ells to swap my RC for the DHX).

Keep up the good work Guys and Gals at Ellsworth - the Moment is one sweet ride!
Hey man, I'm glad your happy with your bikes and the service, and I hope you don't consider me to be whining, I was just responding on the other thread. I too had great CS till the end and that bizarre post, and I still think the Truth was one of the best riding rigs I've owned. Anyway, as I said on the other thread, I don't want to sound bitter so I try to keep things positive when I post here but you can't deny that some people got the shaft when their Truths broke last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts